Mike schweigt (Allgemein)

Helmut Breunig, Mittwoch, 11.01.2006, 09:27 (vor 6772 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

Rund drei Wochen später: Wie erwartet ist kein positiver Bescheid von Michael Repacholi eingtroffen. Auch kein negativer. Kurz gesagt: gar keiner. Nicht einmal das übliche Abwimmeln. Vielleicht ist unsere E-Mail bereits im Lisa-Ravenscroft-Filter (seine Assistentin) hängen geblieben. Wie dem auch sei: die WHO schweigt - und deshalb wird's wohl nichts mit dem Schwätzchen mit Mike.

Welche Antwort er erhielt, teilt Martin Weatherall mit:

Hi

I have recently received a reply letter from Dr. M. Repacholi, Coordinator, Radiation and Environmental Health, World Health Organization. This was in response to the letter of complaint that I sent dated November 10, 2005.

The letter stated -
Dear Sir
Your letter to the Director-General of WHO has been passed on to me for reply.
WHO does not make any decisions on its own; this is done through the formation of expert groups on the topics under discussion, and they conduct a thorough review of scientific literature to reach their conclusions and recommendations.
This was the process used to reach conclusions about EMF hypersensitivity. The results of the workshop held in Prague in October 2004 are now reflected in the enclosed WHO Fact Sheet.

Yours sincerely

Dr Mike H. Repacholi

Man spricht nicht(gern)mit seinen Opfern.
Vgl. Kla-Klas Thread über die Tabaklobby

Die Anderen waren es!
Hier sind ihre Namen:

Report on POLICY OPTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS WITH IEI INDIVIDUALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS TO NATIONAL AUTHORITIES"
Rapporteur:
Jill Meara, National Radiological Protection Board, United Kingdom
Participants:
Pavel Sistek, National Reference Laboratory on Non-Ionizing EMF, Czech Republic
Wendla Paile, STUK - Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, Finland
Fabriziomaria Gobba, University of Modena & Reggio Emilia, Italy
Christopher Muller, ergonomie & technologie (e&t) GmbH, Switzerland
Emilie van Deventer, World Health Organization, Switzerland
http://www.izgmf.de/scripts/forum/index.php?id=5637&page=0&category=all&order=last_answer

Sie machen uns zu IEI Individuals = höchst vereinzelt mal kurioser weise Vorkommende:
Iei, iei, iei, na, du kleines isoliertes E-Sensibelchen, was hast du denn?
Ja, recht hast du. Geh' mal zum Doktor, uns scheint's auch, dass du's nötig hast.

Tags:
Repacholi

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion