Stellungnahme Dr. Carlo zum EMX-Chip (Allgemein)

H. Lamarr @, München, Donnerstag, 07.12.2006, 22:55 (vor 6311 Tagen) @ RDW

Und dann dieser tolle "EMX-Chip" als für Unbedarfte seriös anmutende Lösung aller Probleme. Auch da hat Carlo laut der kommenden Sendung (und der Homepage) zweifellos seine Finger mit drin.

Der Link http://www.safewireless.org/Default.aspx?tabid=43 führt zur Webpage von Dr. Carlo, wo er sich von der Abschirmtechnologie, die von Filmemacher Scheidsteger in den Film integriert wurde, distanziert:

Important Announcement from Dr. George L. Carlo

It has come to my attention that portions of the film, "Cell Phone War", are being misinterpreted as an implied endorsement by me or the Safe Wireless Initiative of the EMX Corporation and their "noise field" product. This is not the case, and it is important that our position on this issue is not misrepresented.

To clear this misinformation, please note the following:

Please remember that the problem of electro-magnetic radiation induced disease is complex and ever evolving. The key to risk management is in addressing the multiple aspects of the problem collectively through compatible primary, secondary and tertiary intervention bundles.

G. L. Carlo
Announcements

Nachricht von Eva Marsalek via Hartenstein-Newsletter

--
Jedes komplexe Problem hat eine Lösung, die einfach, naheliegend, plausibel – und falsch ist.
– Frei nach Henry Louis Mencken (1880–1956) –

Tags:
Geschäftsidee, Unseriös, Seilschaft, Carlo, Chip, Scheidsteger, Filmemacher, Skrupellos, EMX-Chip

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion