Die Schous im www (Allgemein)

Kuddel, Sonntag, 29.12.2013, 21:43 (vor 3763 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr
bearbeitet von Kuddel, Sonntag, 29.12.2013, 22:06

>Hier< ein weiterer (EHS-skeptischer) Zeitungsartikel über die Schou's in der Machart "Der Hamster ist Zeuge".

Den Verdacht, dass sie an EHS leidet, hat sie von einem Bekannten und dann hat sie sich im Internet informiert.

After she started getting severe headaches, she heard about EHS from a friend and did some reading online, and eventually came to believe the tower had triggered her latent sensitivity.

Angeblich spürt sie, wenn der Nachbar eine Kaffemaschine benutzt.
Ferner spürt sie, wenn sie an einem Masten vorbeifährt oder sogar den Verbindungsaufbau von Mobiltelefonen, bevor das Telefon klingelt.
Seit sie fragte, ob in ihrer Gegenwart im Bürgerhaus die Leuchtstofflampen ausgeschaltet werden könnten, wird sie angefeindet.

She’d find relatively safe spots but still got pounding headaches and chest pains from a range of triggers: if someone nearby turned on his phone, if she drove past a signal tower, if a neighbor next door used a coffee maker.“It would be like a sledgehammer on top of my head,” she said.
Initially, only U.S. Cellular phones had harmed her, but eventually, being near any electrical device was a risk.
...“I'll say, ‘Oh, I have a headache,’ and then someone's cellphone will ring,” she said. “This happens time and time again.”
Schou told me that since she requested to have the fluorescent lights shut off at the community center, she’s faced intense discrimination:Packages have been stolen from her porch, and she once found a dead groundhog in her mailbox. “I’ve been told, ‘We don’t want your kind of people here,’ ” she said.

Mit dem Computer hat sie keine Probleme, aber mit Kühlschränken:

The Schous use a landline and an Internet-connected computer (without Wi-Fi). But they still haven’t found a refrigerator with low enough radiation emissions, so Diane manually fills an icebox with ice each day

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion