Kollaborationsangebot aus NY: 4 Schritte zum Geschäft (Allgemein)

H. Lamarr @, München, Dienstag, 24.07.2018, 22:58 (vor 2143 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

Ein Advertorial ist Werbung, verpackt in einem redaktionellen Beitrag.

Eine Agentur aus New York machte uns heute folgenden konkreten Vorschlag:

Hello,

My name is XXXXXXX and I'm contacting you because I've seen your website and I'd like to make you a proposal that you only have to win, not only material but at the end you'll get a good quality content for yourwebsite. If it sounds interesting, these are the steps:

1. We want to post on your website an article written by us that will contain between 600-900 words on a theme that we will choose together. All together, we will also decide on the category to include the article, and of course the topic will be more than just fit for that category.

2. The article will contain some dofollowlinks, 3 in number. One of these links will be to one of our customers. Do not worry, this will not affect the quality of the article or category that we will choose together.

3. The article will not contain harmful tags or certain forms of advertising. We do not want the article to be unpleasant or not to provide useful information to readers.

4. The article will be in German language.

5. Please send me your website/ website list.

If you are interested in quality collaboration, I would ask you to come back with an answer to give us some information:

- If you agree with all the terms of the collaboration.

- Please let us know the price that our company has to pay for this collaboration to be as productive as possible.

--
Jedes komplexe Problem hat eine Lösung, die einfach, naheliegend, plausibel – und falsch ist.
– Frei nach Henry Louis Mencken (1880–1956) –

Tags:
Werbung, Advertorial

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion