Magnetfeld-Therapiegeräte: Mit besten Grüßen aus CH (Allgemein)

Doris @, Montag, 10.06.2013, 22:06 (vor 3989 Tagen) @ Gast

Aktuell wird nun ein sehr ähnliches Gerät (wieder mit Applikation über ein Mundstück) zur Krebstherapie verwendet:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19366446
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21829195
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22134506

Boris Pasche und seine Arbeiten waren heute Thema bei der BioEM2013 in Thessaloniki, von der aus Dariusz Leszczynski berichtet.

BioEM2013: therapeutic applications prove​ the ​existence of non​-thermal effects

zur Präsentation von Boris Pasche schreibt Leszczynski:

The third, and last, talk was presented by Boris Pasche of the Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham & UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center, Birmingham, AL, USA. In my earlier science blog where I gave my impressions from the 2012 Monte Verita meeting, I wrote about Boris’ research. In short, his research indicates that the biological systems respond only to certain frequencies. The responses are frequency-specific, tumor-specific and genome-specific (individual variability of response between patients). The effects were observed consistently in cells grown in laboratory, in experimental animals (mice) and in cancer patients. It is important to note that this frequency-specific therapy was helping in some patients who otherwise did not respond to more traditional cancer treatments. What is still more exciting is that the effects were obtained at very low SAR and there were no observable side effects. Mechanism of this effect is unknown but effects are replicable.

What is important, at least for me to assure the reliability of Boris’ data, is that the exposures in his experiments are supervised by widely recognized expert – Niels Kuster.

The lack of mechanism for the effect observed by Boris made people “nervous”. At the same time it is difficult, based on the lack of known mechanism, to dismiss Boris’ findings. As Boris himself pointed out it would be time to find out the mechanism for the effect he observes in lab and in clinic “where the demodulation of signal takes place?”.

The other important implication of Boris’ study is that certain frequencies at very low SAR (non-thermal) are able to induce biological effects (e.g. effect on IP3/DAG signaling pathway) and even treat cancer. It means that the non-thermal RF exposures can non-thermally cause biological effects.

I wonder how it is possible that low-level RF effects can be used in practice in clinical treatment but there is a very strong opposition to the notion that cell phone radiation and other wireless exposures could as well induce not-thermal effects in cell phone users.

In clinic the non-thermal effects are observed and cancer patients can be healed but outside of clinic the non-thermal effects “disappear”?

Is it science or is it politics or is it “money talking”?

Tags:
Leszczynski, BioEM, Pasche

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion