Mister Governor an IZgMF (Allgemein)

H. Lamarr @, München, Montag, 11.05.2009, 20:04 (vor 5436 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

Ich rechne daher kaum mit Antwort.

Falsch gerechnet. Die Antwort aus Charlies Büro kam schneller als der Schall. Und sie besagt, dass a) die Proklamation kein Fake ist aber b) voreilig erlassen wurde, noch bevor das floridasche Gesundheitsministerium damit fertig war, vollständig aufzulisten, was den Bewohnern des Urlaubsstaates sonst noch so an den Kragen gehen könnte. So richtig erhellend ist die Antwort aus USA zwar nicht, aber immer noch besser als pure Spekulation.

Thank for your email. I am sending you the information to follow up on the proclamation, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to give ma a call.

Thank you for contacting Governor Charlie Crist's Office concerning the proclamation sent out for Electromagnetic Sensitivity (EMS) Awareness Month. Governor Crist understands there are many health issues affecting citizens throughout the Sunshine State. Unfortunately, the proclamation was issued prior to a complete review by the Florida Department of Health and we continue to work with them on this and many important health related issues in Florida.

I regret any inconvenience that the premature announcement may have caused and look forward to working with the Florida Department of Health on this issue.

Sincerely,

John P. O'Brien

External Affairs

Executive Office of the Governor

850-410-0501

--
Jedes komplexe Problem hat eine Lösung, die einfach, naheliegend, plausibel – und falsch ist.
– Frei nach Henry Louis Mencken (1880–1956) –

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion