Cindy über Cynthia (Allgemein)

H. Lamarr @, München, Samstag, 24.09.2011, 01:22 (vor 4570 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

Wer könnte besser über Cynthia Sage Auskunft geben als Cindy selbst? Also, leg' los, Cindy:

My name is Cynthia Sage. I am the owner of Sage Associates, an environmental consulting firm. My business address is 1396 Danielson Road, Montecito, California, 93108. I am providing a declaration in support of A.10-04-018.

I have been a professional environmental consultant since 1972. I hold an M.A. degree in Geology, and a B.A. in Biology (Zoology) from the University of California, Santa Barbara. I am a Senior Fellow, Department of Oncology, School of Health and Medical Sciences, Orebro University, Orebro, Sweden (2008-2011).

I served as a member of the California Public Utilities Commission EMF Consensus Group (1990-1991), the Keystone Center Dialogue for Transmission Line Siting (a national group developing EMF Policy 1991-1992), and of the International Electric Transmission Perception Project. Between 1977 and 1981, I served as a member of the California Board of Registration for Professional Engineers (Department of Consumer Affairs). I am a full member of the Bioelectromagnetics Society. I am the co-editor of the BioInitiative Report, and a founding member of the BioInitiative Working Group, an international scientific and public health research collaboration. I was a Lecturer in the Environmental Studies Program, University of California, Santa Barbara and a founding member of that program, and developed and taught classes in environmental impact assessment from 1972 – 1981. My publications are attached.

My professional involvement in this area includes constraint analysis, environmental planning, and impact assessment on EMF and radiofrequency radiation siting issues for more than 30 years. My company has provided professional consulting services to city and county planners, private developers, state and federal agencies and schools with respect to measurement and assessment of EMF as a part of land planning and environmental constraints analysis since 1972. I have been an expert witness who testifies on EMF computer modeling, impacts on people and property, EMF policy, public perception, visual impairment and land use issues, and have qualified both in state and in federal court proceedings as an expert witness in this area.

kompletter Beitrag ...

--
Jedes komplexe Problem hat eine Lösung, die einfach, naheliegend, plausibel – und falsch ist.
– Frei nach Henry Louis Mencken (1880–1956) –

Tags:
BioInitiative, Sage, Cindy

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion