You are "barking under the wrong tree" (Elektrosensibilität)

Dariusz Leszczynski, Dienstag, 19.04.2022, 01:39 (vor 804 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

1. I have openly informed what entity funded my project – EHS Foundation in Finland.
2. Your claim is false. It is EHS Foundation that sponsors my grant and not “the richest family in Finland” as you incorrectly claim.
3. MOT program is an example of a very poor journalism. None of the “experts” they used has ever done any RF health research.
4. I have complained about this lack of expertise to MOT journalists before and after the program was made but they did nor bother to respond in any way.
5. EHS Foundation, by definition, supports research that may find more about causes of EHS. It is no surprise that I have applied for funding there.
6. Yes, one of the persons on board of the Foundation considers itself EHS and is interested in research on EHS. This doesn’t make any scientific problem. I want to study EHS, she wants that EHS will be studied.
7. It is not uncommon that wealthy or famous persons, having some health problem, sponsor research on this health problem. So, nothing extraordinary here.
8. EHS Foundation is not for profit entity. They do not profit financially of the results of research that they sponsor (e.g. my research). Fact that some foundations might be rich or that some donors might be rich does not make it biased, as long as they do not profit financially of the sponsored research.
9. Apparently, you are proverbially “barking under the wrong tree”.

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion