Gro Harlem Brundtland: Da stimmt doch was nicht! (Allgemein)

Alexander Lerchl @, Dienstag, 08.01.2013, 12:46 (vor 4098 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

..die ehemalige norwegische Ministerpräsidentin Gro Harlem Brundtland, die der Zeitung „Oslo Dagbladet“ erzählte, sie bekomme Kopfschmerzen, wenn sie Mobilfunkstrahlung ausgesetzt sei.

Mobilfunkgegnerin Magda Havas will, so meldet es Teilnehmer "unsereiner" im GHz-Forum, im April 2012 von Frau Brundtland öffentlich folgende Auskunft über die Ursache ihrer "Elektrosensibilität" bekommen haben:

Da kann was nicht stimmen:

”Let me tell you how I became electrically sensitive. In my case, it was an accident with a microwave oven. While making lunch for my husband and myself, I placed some food in the microwave oven on a plate that had blue flowers. The plate began to spark, and foolishly, I went closer to have a look. My eyes were damaged and I was blinded for one year. I still have poor eyesight. It turned out that the flowers were made of cobalt blue paint and we know not to put metal into a microwave oven. This happened only two months after I become Director-General of the World Health Organization. I had researched before putting a microwave oven in my home and had convinced myself that it would not be dangerous—which was not correct.

From that incident I became electrically sensitive. I have been heavily criticized as scaring people from using cell phones because I told the truth about my illness.

1) Kobaltblau ist ein kobalthaltiges Pigment und KEIN METALL! Das kann also schon mal nicht stimmen.
2) Wenn was so blitzt, dass es einen blendet, schließt man automatisch die Augen.
3) Eine einjährige (!!) beidseitige (!!) Blindheit aufgrund eines Blitzes (wie auch immer er entstand) erscheint mir unplausibel. Ich werde da mal einen Fachmann fragen.

--
"Ein Esoteriker kann in fünf Minuten mehr Unsinn behaupten, als ein Wissenschaftler in seinem ganzen Leben widerlegen kann." Vince Ebert

Tags:
Havas, Brundtland

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion