Der Auftraggeber von Leszczynski's EHS-Review (Elektrosensibilität)

Dariusz Leszczynski, Mittwoch, 14.07.2021, 16:02 (vor 989 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

As anyone can guess, preparing EHS review required many months of work. When I was employed, I did such work as a part of my job. When I am retired, unwillingly but nevertheless retired, to sacrifice such a large amount of my private time and use my know-how should be, in all honesty, reimbursed.

There is no interest from the industry organizations to support writing such reviews. I made inquiries, not for this particular project, and there was no interest whatsoever.

EHS Foundation in Finland appeared to be the suitable choice. They were interested in supporting review of the research published on EHS and EMF. I applied for a grant and I was awarded. This allowed me to use my private time to write EHS review.

Opinions presented in the review are solely mine and are not influenced by anybody or any organization. Anyone having doubts should read my blog posts on EHS that I published over many years (since 2009). Opinions are mine and not influenced by neither activists nor industry, as my opinions often disagree with opinions of activists and opinions of telecoms... These are 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place' opinions.

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion