IARC carcinogen scale (Allgemein)

Dariusz Leszczynski, Montag, 22.03.2021, 09:29 (vor 1194 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

Currently, as per 2011 classification, RF-EMF is considered to be possible carcinogen, group 2B. Since 2011 many new studies were published and the evidence points out now to RF-EMF being probable carcinogen, group 2A. I have spoken in numerous lectures since 2011 that RF-EMF should be re-classified as probable carcinogen, group 2A. Portier has made elegant analysis and has arrived at the same conclusion, RF-EMF should be classified as probable carcinogen, group 2A.

This does not mean that every user of mobile phone will get cancer. Risk increases when using avidly mobile phone and for tens of years. However, in my opinion, only some few of the users will be unlucky and will get cancer. Only some of us are suitably sensitive to RF-EMF exposures to develop cancer. Don't mix it up with the EHS phenomenon. What are pre-conditions, genetic and epi-genetic, that make some of us more sensitive? We don't know because we refuse to study it. ICNIRP and industry propaganda plays a major role in preventing needed research.

PS
There is no group 1B in IARC carcinogenicity scale. There are only: 1, 2A, 2B, 3 and 4.

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion